CALIFORNIA PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY
Being injured in an accident is overwhelming. Lost wages, mounting medical expenses, and a potentially lengthy recovery can leave you feeling frightened and alone.
After a serious personal injury, your best bet is to contact the Law Offices of David P. Kashani, A.P.L.C. If you or a loved one were injured due to the negligent, reckless, or intentional conduct of another party, we will fight for your right to just compensation.
PERSONAL INJURY CLAIMS WE HANDLE IN ALAMEDA COUNTY
Our legal team is highly experienced in handling a wide range of personal injury claims, including:
- Car accidents: In at-fault states, the other driver in a car accident case must be found liable for you to have a valid claim. Our Alameda County lawyers have the skills and resources to prove the responsible party’s negligence and the determination to win you the maximum compensation you deserve.
- Dog bites/attacks: Under California law, all dog owners are strictly liable for any dog bite regardless of whether they (1) knew the dog had a propensity to be dangerous or (2) failed to protect others from being attacked. Given that a serious dog bite can cause permanent disfigurement and lasting emotional harm, it is crucial to have the aggressive legal representation we provide.
- Construction accidents: All construction workers in Alameda County have a right to a safe environment. While work-related injuries are generally covered by workers’ compensation insurance, you may have a valid claim if the construction accident that caused your personal injury resulted from safety violations or third-party negligence.
- Motorcycle accidents: The roads and highways in Alameda County offer motorcycle riders pastoral views and exhilaration; however, drivers are responsible for countless motorcycle accidents each year. Despite the public bias against motorcyclists as being reckless thrill-seekers, we believe you have a right to be on the road and a right to meaningful compensation if you were harmed by a negligent driver.
- Pedestrian accidents: California has the dubious distinction of leading the nation in pedestrian accidents. Although pedestrians must follow traffic laws and exercise reasonable care for their own safety, they generally have the right of way, and drivers can be held liable for pedestrian accidents.
- Slip and fall accidents: Private, commercial, and public property owners have a legal obligation to maintain their property and a duty to provide a safe environment to visitors, guests, and passersby. Unfortunately, hazards such as wet floors, broken steps, cracked or raised sidewalks, poorly lit areas, and falling objects cause or contribute to slip and fall accidents that result in serious injuries.
- Truck accidents: Drivers are forced to share the roads and highways with trucks and tractor-trailers. Because a commercial truck outweighs a typical passenger vehicle by several thousand pounds or more, a collision can result in catastrophic injuries and fatalities to occupants of a smaller vehicle. We are committed to holding negligent trucking companies and truck drivers accountable for harming others on the road.
- Wrongful death: Losing a loved one because of the negligent conduct of another party is a terrible experience. Our legal team is highly regarded for helping survivors find justice and peace of mind through wrongful death actions.
HOW CAN A PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY IN CALIFORNIA HELP WITH MY CLAIM?
A personal injury attorney will not only help you to file your injury claim effectively but will be right next to you throughout the entire legal process, ensuring that you have all of the support and guidance that you need for success.
When you work with our personal injury lawyers at the Law Offices of David P. Kashani, A.P.L.C. you are not only going to be working with a legal professional who has years of experience both inside and outside the courtroom but with an individual who genuinely cares about justice, and who will fight tirelessly to ensure that you receive the maximum compensation amount that you are eligible for.
Some ways that a personal injury lawyer can help you include the following:
- Claims Process: Filing paperwork and ensuring a smooth process
- Saving time: Preventing costly mistakes
- Emotional Support: Supporting you emotionally
- Fierce Representation: Representing you in court
- Evidence: Gathering evidence to support your case
- Examination: Thoroughly examining your case to create a strong strategy
- Right Path: Ensuring that you are on the right path to receive the compensation you deserve
- Compensation: Maximizing your compensation amount
Regardless of the type of accident that caused your injuries, count on the Law Offices of David P. Kashani, A.P.L.C. to fight for the compensation you need and deserve. Contact our personal injury firm today to schedule a free consultation.
WE EXPLORE ALL LEGAL OPTIONS
When you contact us for a free consultation, we will explain your rights and explore all your legal options. While many injury claims can be resolved through settlement negotiations, we prepare each injury case for trial to gain leverage at the bargaining table.
Above all, our objective is to win damages that consider all your future medical and financial needs, whether through negotiation or litigation.
At the Law Offices of David P. Kashani, A.P.L.C., our lawyers in Alameda County, handle all personal injury claims on a contingency basis. This means you will not pay any attorneys’ fees until we recover for you.
Get in touch with our office today so we can start working on your personal injury case.
CONTACT OUR PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY
If you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault, don’t go it alone. Contact the Law Offices of David P. Kashani, A.P.L.C. instead. We will stand by you every step of the way and fight tirelessly to help you obtain just compensation.
Please contact our office today for a free consultation with one of our experienced Alameda County personal injury lawyers.
HOW MUCH IS MY CLAIM WORTH?
No two injury claims are identical. The damages you may be awarded ultimately depend on numerous factors, such as the type of accident, the nature of your injuries, and the extent of your liability.
The rules of comparative negligence apply to personal injury claims in California. This means that you can still recover compensation if your actions contributed to the accident. Nonetheless, your final award will be reduced by the percentage of fault assigned to you by an insurance adjuster or the court.
As an example, if you were involved in a collision with a speeding driver after you made an improper turn, you may be found to be 20% at fault. Therefore, if the amount of your damages is assessed at $100,000, the amount of your reward will be reduced by 20% to $80,000.
In any event, you may be entitled to compensation that includes economic and non-economic damages:
- Economic damages are designed to cover your lost wages, medical expenses (past and future), loss of earning capacity, and similar financial losses
- Noneconomic damages are intended to compensate you for pain and suffering, physical disability, disfigurement, loss of limb, loss of enjoyment of life, and other intangible losses.
You must act quickly, however, because the statute of limitations in California requires you to take legal action within two years of the date of your injury. The sooner you contact our office, the sooner we can recover for you.