Prior to law school, Attorney David P. Kashani worked in personal injury law firms for several years. After graduating law school, he began his career as a securities and compliance lawyer. However, while working at a securities firm, he realized that personal injury law was his passion, not only because he loved helping the injured who were in need of legal help, but also due to losing someone near and dear to him in a tragic accident. As a result, David made the decision to open his own personal injury law practice to protect the rights of individuals and families who have suffered injuries as a result of the negligence and wrongdoing of others. He takes every injured client’s case personally, as though a member of his own family has been injured, and fights aggressively on their behalf to hold those who caused them harm accountable. His passion for justice and for helping those who have been injured have resulted in millions of dollars recovered for his clients.
Throughout the years of practicing personal injury law, David has gained a thorough understanding of the nuances of the law and how to aggressively and passionately handle his clients’ cases against some of the nation’s largest insurance companies. His passion for personal injury law has led David to become licensed to practice law in the states of California, New York, Massachusetts, Washington, and Arizona. In the process, David has gained extensive experience handling personal injury cases in each jurisdiction.
- University of California, Los Angeles, Bachelor of Arts
- Whittier Law School, J.D.
- California State Bar
- New York State Bar
- Massachusetts State Bar
- Washington State Bar
- Arizona State Bar
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- American Association for Justice
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Washington State Association for Justice
- Golden Key Honor Society
AWARDS & ACCOLADES:
- National Trial Lawyers Top 40 under 40: 2019 & 2020
- National Trials Lawyers Top 100: 2020-Present
- Lawyers of Distinction: 2018-Present
- National Association of Distinguished Counsel: 2021-Present