Los Angeles county has earned it’s reputation for driving related issues. The car continues to be California’s favorite mode of transportation, even though the sheer number of drivers tax our road systems. The congested streets and freeways lead to driver frustration and road rage. Those conditions in turn lead to reckless driving and countless road accidents. As a result, California routinely experiences yearly automotive fatalities in the thousands, with yearly automotive injuries in the hundreds of thousands.
Even though automotive accidents make up the lion’s share of personal injury and wrongful death claims, they remain incredibly complex and intricate cases. In these times of crisis, you or your loved one cannot fully focus on everything necessary to truly protect your interests. You need a trusted, qualified PI attorney to advocate for you and ensure you have what you need to recover. The Law Offices of David P. Kashani, APLC specialize in automotive accidents and will fight for you every step of the way.
Common Causes of Automobile Accidents
Because cars are intricate pieces of machinery and because traffic is its own complex web of decisions, the source of potential accident causes run the gamut and include:
- Driver Error – such as driving while distracted, driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol, or driving recklessly or without obeying traffic rules and regulations.
- Traffic Accidents – including rear-end collisions, head-on collisions, hit-and-run or intersection accidents as well as environmental factors like poorly maintained roads or weather.
- Machinery Malfunction – mechanical issues like brake failure, defective airbag deployment, seat belt failure or the malfunctioning of a door latch.
Each potential source may have a different offending party, whether that be another driver or the car’s manufacturer. A good legal team can help determine which parties are to blame and can pursue the proper compensation.
Injuries and Damages Caused by Car Crashes
While the worst car crashes result in life-altering injuries or even death, even minor car crashes can cause serious financial hardship for the victims. Potential hardships and damages include:
- Excessively expensive medical care and rehabilitation services.
- The loss of wages as well as a victim’s earning potential.
- Mental anguish and emotional damage.
- Pain and suffering as well as even the loss of a companion.
Those victims lucky enough to walk away from a car crash can see their life drastically altered by their experience. In these disastrous moments, a knowledgeable and experienced legal presence can have a huge impact on helping you recover.
Helping You Through These Trying Times
While a lawyer should be involved within the two-year statute of limitations for car accidents, the sooner a victim involves a legal team the better. At the Law Offices of David P. Kashani, APLC, our team of caring, qualified professionals can perform a number of services for you, such as:
- Conducting a detailed investigation of the accident and identify those parties at fault.
- Locating the best medical resources possible to care for you on a lien basis.
- Handle the entire legal process involved in your case all the way through trial.
- Answer any and all questions you may have and keep you informed of your case.
For more information on how our team can help you, contact the Law Offices of David P. Kashani, APLC in Los Angeles, Lancaster, and Seattle right away to schedule a free consultation.